.feed-links {display:none !important; } Google+
If you found this Blog Interesting and Enlightening, we would Appreciate if you Tell your Friends, Family and Colleagues about it. So that they also can make use of this Blog.... Thank You

Social Media Exposure


Thursday 25 July 2013

Google AdSense Confirms Favicons On Ads

Recently Google has officially announced that favicons on some text ads are the real deal. 

Google Team say, " Today we’re happy to share the introduction of favicons to our text ads. A favicon is a small graphic that an advertiser can use to brand their website, such as their company logo."


Google said you should expect a positive impact on user experience and publisher earnings.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends,
    I am kaju from lajpatnagar. I am a student of BCA final year, And earning about fifteen thousand per month. Wants to know how? By SEO. In my vacations I joined coin genesis located in Delhi. They taught me SEO. Within two months I am able to earn money at home. Coin genesis is the perfect institute for learning SEO. Seo training in delhi.all those who wants to learn SEO can join coin genesis.

    ReplyDelete